This Support Policy describes the terms and procedures under which Brush Your Ideas provides support services for its proprietary product(s) to its customers. Before initiating any complaint, you are requested to go through the policy first.
While working around tools of different technologies, if you come across any difficulty related to a particular technology, we would advise not to come up with a support ticket. You can visit the official website of that specific technology for the solutions.
1.1 Issues Due To Version Change
We understand that there can be issues due to the version change of a particular technology. It is often observed that whenever there are such changes, its structure goes through drastic changes and may lead to destroying your tool. During such times, we would request you to be patient and wait until we provide the solution as it may take longer than expected sometimes.
1.2 Secure Credential Management
Brush Your Ideas Support team might ask for FTP and Admin Panel details from you. We ask for these details as we need to go through your product (products/add-ons) to understand, identify and provide a solution to your problem. During such times, we would want you to trust us as we have been working with the customer service industries for over a decade and maintain good records. Your data remains absolutely confidential and we never share your details with anyone at any point of time.
Once we close your request, we remove all the records of your credentials from our database.
1.3 Chargeable Support Services
For any further support, you can refer to our support page from here. Additionally, support for any customization would be chargeable.
When there is a bug, error, flaw or failure in your live system and it leads you to get an unexpected result, we consider it as the bug of Brush Your Ideas. We resolve it free within our standard support. However, if the bug is not because of Brush Your Ideas and is related to technology or the standard support period has expired; then we would charge a fee to fix that error, failure, mistake or bug.
1.4 Issues Faced During The Purchase
Payments made on www.brushyourideas.com could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between www.brushyourideas.com and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn't be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on www.brushyourideas.com currently.
- In any of the above cases, you may get in touch with our Support team for the reversal of your Payment. Alternatively, you may also get in touch with your bank or payment provider and request for the reversal.
1.5 Before Reporting A Bug Or A Query
We might not be able to answer "How Do I…?" product/addon/plugin customization question. If you need help with customizing and modifying your product, we would request you to visit the Developers’ community or Community Forum of that particular technology wherein other customers offer help and feedback.
We request you to read the ‘User Manual’ of each of our products and also find the link to the documentation and video tutorial for each one of them. (if available)
For more questions, you can visit the FAQs page related to each product and it is sure to help you.
Payments Could Fail Due To The Following Reasons:
Note: If your payment is still processing, you will see a "We haven't received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet". In such cases, do not attempt paying a second time unless you're sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we'll refund your extra payment within a few days.
Brush Your Ideas Support team will ensure that your money is not withheld at our end and will provide support in getting your withheld money back into your account. In case you wish to proceed with your purchase, you may require to initiate the transaction again in most such occurrences.
If you want support from us or need to report bugs, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest. Brush Your Ideas processes weekend emails on the next Monday (GMT+5:30) at the beginning of the week. We get back to the emails with our replies within 48 hours. However, it might take longer than that if we are backlogged. So we request you to have patience and we’ll definitely get back to you.
- 1.1 Issues Due To Version Change
- Support for One time License Products
- Any purchase made on www.brushyourideas.com where the product license is validated through one-time payment falls in this category.
- These products are fully compatible with the latest versions of Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and API based solutions for other technologies.
- Our products will work on default structure and theme of any technology perfectly. We may provide installation services for our product(s) at an additional fixed cost. If there is any third-party product or custom theme installed on your store which conflicts with our product then we may provide service to make them compatible at an additional cost.
- If you want to update the products after any new release and you have done any specific customization or changes in the old version already then you can ask us to update the product with the new release and transfer the previous customization with some additional cost. We would strictly recommend to get in touch with us prior to updating our products if you have made any customization whatsoever.
- Any purchase made on www.brushyourideas.com where the product license is validated through recurring payment falls in this category.
- Our products are fully compatible with WooCommerce, Shopify and API solutions for any technology’s latest versions.
- Our plugins will work with by default structure and themes of any technology perfectly. We do provide installation services for our product/plugin at an additional cost in which we will make the product/plugin compatible with the default theme. If there is any third-party plugin or custom theme installed on your website, which conflicts with our plugin then we do provide service to make them compatible at an additional cost.
If a third-party services updates their version/API or our plugin does not work for the latest version of Woocommerce/Shopify/API solutions, and affects the existing features of the plugin, we will:
- Provide a free update (depending on the scheduled roadmap releases)
- Provide paid support if you need it on urgent basis
- In the event of any customization present in your existing solution, we would strictly recommend you to get in touch with us prior to installing the automated updates. We would need to manually configure these updates due to the customization present at an additional cost.
- Installation of the purchased extension (Chargeable)
- Compatibility check between the technology and other software packages
- Integration of the purchased products
- Error correction caused during buyer installation
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade
- Modules/themes customization
- Product integration troubleshooting
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developer’s consultation
- Product version update with different module or theme
- Share your order ID
- Share your website URL
- Mention the name of the product
- Share details about the Product Version
- Provide as much information as possible about your issue
- Provide screenshots of the error(s)
- If you have installed other extensions, mention about them
- Customization will remain same as discussed, excluding any further changes or additional changes. Any such changes will be considered as a new project and will be quoted separately.
- All types of customization support will be available for one month only, which starts from the date of delivery of the project. For further support you must extend the support period, which will attract additional cost.
- Customization cost will not include any existing extension installation or exchange of the extension (if it’s not quoted in the project cost).
- During project customization it is suggested not to edit or change any of the files and keep the backup with you in case you make any changes in the files / folder / database / setting and do inform us (if we’re working on the project or if your support period has not lapsed).
- If during /after the customization you change the template and if things go wrong we will not be responsible for this.
- All the communication will take place through email. We can discuss on skype once in week or month (we don’t encourage screen sharing and remote desktop) if need be.
- Customization cost will not include any free consulting outside the scope of the project.
- In case you make any changes by yourself or by your team and it goes then we will not be responsible for that even during support period of the module or project.
- Kindly note that we are unable to provide support through remote desktop or screen sharing means. In order for us to resolve your queries, we would kindly request you to share the required login details to provide access. You may choose to create a temporary password to provide this access.
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime during the live chat. If you have any issue pertaining to the module or any technical query, feel free to write to us - email@example.com. In case of a detailed query pertaining to the cost of customization or any other sales related inquiry, get in touch with us anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can initiate live chat with us during the below given hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (GMT + 5:30)
In case we do not respond promptly on the chat, please leave us a message or email us and we’ll get back to you.
We have the rights to bring changes to the above given Support Policy without any prior notice.